GrapeCity Developer Solutions provides customers with the premier studio of innovative UI software controls, tools, and solutions including deep functionality reporting, analysis, and spreadsheet platforms. We help our customers develop rich applications in Windows Forms, WPF, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Web Forms, Silverlight, UWP, Xamarin, or ActiveX.
- Test Design and Execution: 60%
- Programming: 40%
- Test design and execution.
- Review requirements and technical documents and clarify ambiguities.
- Design a detailed, comprehensive test plan/test cases/test scenarios.
- Create test samples for manual testing of the product.
- Conduct feature/functional/regression testing.
- Find and report bugs to developers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- At least 1~2 years of experience in manual testing of products write test plan/test cases.
- At least 1 year of basic programming experience or have written automation scripts.
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies using Scrum/ XP.
- Prior experience with bug reporting tools like Fogbugz, JIRA, or any other tool.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Should be dedicated, hardworking, and detail-oriented with an analytical bent.
What will I work on?
You will work on products based on development environments at high‐end software companies using the latest tools and technologies, including:
- C#.NET, ASP.NET/MVC
- .NET Core, Blazor
- XAML, Xamarin
- Azure, SQL Server
GrapeCity India Pvt. Ltd.
A-15, Sector 62, NOIDA – 201307, U.P., India
Email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org