GrapeCity Developer Solutions provides customers with the premier studio of innovative UI software controls, tools, and solutions including deep functionality reporting, analysis, and spreadsheet platforms. We help our customers develop rich applications in Windows Forms, WPF, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Web Forms, Silverlight, UWP, Xamarin, or ActiveX.
- Translation/Interpretation: 60%
- Review: 30%
- Project Management: 10%
- Translate and compile help manuals using the help authoring tool.
- Assist product teams to communicate with JP customers, PMs – translate queries, responses
- Handle end‐to‐end JP documentation deliveries for GrapeCity products.
- Localize samples, images, and translate API
- Review translations of junior-level Japanese Language Experts.
- Participate in video conferences with Japan teams (if required).
- 3 ~ 5 years of experience in Japanese translation in the relevant field.
- Graduation or any relevant degree/diploma in the Japanese language.
- Excellent written and communication skills in Japanese as well as in English.
- Organized and open to learning new skills.
- High quality of translation, requiring no review.
- Work independently with less supervision.
What will I work on?
You will work with latest technologies and tools, including:
- Visual Studio.NET
- XML, HTML
- HelpStudio by Innovasys
- SDL Trados Studio
GrapeCity India Pvt. Ltd.
A-15, Sector 62, NOIDA – 201307, U.P., India
Email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org